Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Agape Day!


Agape love, which the Greeks defined as unconditional giving, is the kind of love I want to highlight today.  Start with the simpliest and bravest act of love there is...yourself.  Really feel how you are loved...really loved.  This is the love that overflows through each of us in the best of times and in the worst of times.  This is the kind of love my mother talks about when she says, 'love comes back for everything.'  I love that...I agape that!  


So, this is my simple, sweet Agape Day post to send this love out into the world.  This beautiful, sweet, natural love in honor of Valentine's Day.


Here's to all the special ways to love all the animal, vegetable, miracles in our lives.


With an open heart today,
Namaste,
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment