Sunday, February 27, 2011

March "Un" Madness Offering from Set In Motion: Tranformational Life Coaching


March Madness is almost here. No, not basketball. Another kind of "madness." The what am I still doing in this same rut-madness? The where did those new year resolutions go-madness? The why am I so stuck-madness? Well, I am taking a page from other coaches playbooks and I am offering a "Pay What You Can" for my coaching/intuitive consulting services for the month of March. I often find that potential clients are stopped by the three F's: fear, fatigue and finances.
So, let me "ease the way" in the finance department. My hunch is that fear and fatigue will soon follow with the benefit of a session or two. This is a great opportunity to explore energetic coaching and see what "Set In Motion" and my services are all about.
So, for those of you that have been curious - here's a nudge off of that proverbial fence. Email or call me to set up an appointment. Really, you don't need to stay "mad" forever!
In Like A Lion, Out Like a Lamb
"March roars in like a lion,
so fierce
The wind so cold,
It seems to pierce.
The month rolls on
And Spring draws near,
And March goes out
Like a lamb so dear.
~Lorie Hill
Need I say more?
Connect!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Mary - to make what you do available to a wider (and poorer) clientel. I remember when I was doing dream work with people I always used a sliding scale. I had one young girl who was just getting by financially. She paid me .50 an hour. I never could by the rational that you valued something commensurate with how much you paid for it. That .50 meant more to her and to me that a lot of sky high therapy fees. It will be interesting to see where this takes you. Love you, Mum

    ReplyDelete