Friday, September 3, 2010

What's Blooming?

"A thing long expected takes the form of the unexpected when last it arrives."
~Mark Twain
I realized today as I was creating a syllabus for a four week course that I was CREATING! Where a half hour earlier, there was nothing concrete on the page, just the blank canvas, within that brief time, it all came together. I truly had the "ah ha" moment that this experience was a stepping stone to the larger experience of writing a book. The book will come in images, ideas and then words, paragraphs, pages, chapters. It will build over time, but today, the experience of writing the course outline showed me that the book is a dream that is rooted in a concrete foundation that is still unfolding. I am SO curious to see how this will happen...even though it will be happening to me, well through me!
I was inspired to create this course because I want to share more of the experience of sensing energy. It is something that I am passionate about. And information mingled with inspiration was available through me onto the page. It took time, energy, thought and creativity, but it happened, it exists on paper and starting next Tuesday, I will use this course outline to teach a four week class. And I am truly inspired to share more about intuition and how it speaks to us and guides and inspires and it will be exciting to put those ideas, stories and experiences to paper!
This radiant sense of blooming has been growing over the last several years, with innumerable challenges along the way. However, I knew deep within that this was unfolding, one petal at a time. There is that sense in awakening and being lived that the dance between resistance and release ebbs and flows. This is truly how "creativity" is born...through the release of resistance. Creativity isn't something we do, it is something that is done to us.
I love this picture of the orange chrysanthemums...it is a beautiful image of unfolding and radiantly blooming in the world. I have a dear friend, Lisa, who is assisting with creating my office space. She found the most wonderful images of chrysanthemums on a website called Dalidecals.com. They are removable decals and I think I will decorate one wall in the office with them! What better symbol for transformation than open, vibrant, blooming flowers!
So, to all today that are blooming, or tucked in a bud, or somewhere in between, may you discover through your own powerful experiences what is possible...what's blooming?

2 comments:

  1. I particularly like the sentence "There is that sense in awakening and being lived that the dance between resistance and release ebbs and flows." I live it daily.
    It is remarkable and exciting to see how you are blooming. And all in line with 'there is a season for everything". Time was when you were packing up your desk and going home to be an at-home mom. Time present and you are a budding (and blooming) entrepreneur.
    Looking forward to the photos of your office. I love seeing someone's space when I don't have proximity.
    Thanks for the documents re Leonardo. I have downloaded them and put them in my file. So hope to get the money rather than be involved in a case against him.
    Can only hope integrity blooms in him. What is blooming through me? A sense that there is more clarity about the MAN THING, some liberation from conditioning. And as a legacy of my own limited willingess to bloom I se so much blooming in my children! Gratitude for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete