Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Funny That You Would Say That!

Well, well, well...I like words, I tend to like them in series of three and I do like the word well, for so many obvious reasons! I will say right off the bat, "I am a talker, a storyteller, a woman of many words." I have taken more than one friend, sister, mother, daughter, son, husband, mother-in-law, (see, you get the idea) hostage with words, words, words. So, I have decided to give their ears a rest and create a feast for the eyes; thus this blog. So, first, to introduce the title, "Funny You Would Say That!" Well, back in 2006, I experienced a powerful, really cool, really frightening, best of times, worst of times spiritual awakening. Now, I have always been intuitive, kinda knew things without any linear, logical connection, but the ability to sense and know and experience "stuff" was magnified BIG time after the awakening. I was on a whole (emphasis on "whole") new path and over the years of study, self-exploration and eventually education, I have launched a coaching practice combining intuitive energy techniques and coaching tools! I LOVE what I am doing, I have come home in this new vocation. So, back to the blog name, (yes there will be rambling, lots of rambling because I find from experience that life kinda works this way, like an ambling, rambling, shambling river!) Over the last several years, one of the consistent phrases I hear when I am talking with friends, family, clients, the lady in front of me at Target, is "funny you would say that!" And I think to myself, not so funny, because I have an instinct, a hunch, other streams of information that come in, like the NYSE ticker tape running through my stream of consciousness while having a conversation. So, when I decided to give my family's ears a rest and talk-write instead, I knew I had the perfect name for this blog. So, I hope that when you read along with my ambling, rambling, shambling self, that once in a while something will strike a cord; and something within you will vibrate and you will say, "Funny that she would say that, Funny that Mary would say that," just like she knows me, just like she knows what's in my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment