Sunday, April 22, 2012

Opening Doors



When you follow your bliss...doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors; and where there wouldn't have been a door for anyone else.
~Joseph Campbell

I have about five unfinished blog posts.

FIVE. 

One for every day of this INCREDIBLY BUSY WEEK.  All started, none finished.  

And you know what...I'm thrilled.


Painfully thrilled, maddenly thrilled, frustrating thrilled.

I love that there are so many ideas moving through me write now - WRITE NOW.  

There are so many ideas that  pop on the paper and then the writing process takes me down Alice's rabbit hole and out into Wonderland. Once in wonder-land, I realize that what I am writing is SO layered, SO complex and sooooooooooooo  ponderous that I can't find my way back out.

And I REALLY don't want you all to ponder quite so much with me.  So, I am re-working those five OTHER posts and bringing them back from that wonderous land of imagination.  

So, this is a simple post celebrating doors. I have been playing on Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/maryweltydapkus/ and I was moved to create a board about doors.  I love door images.  I always have. And today, the door image is the inspiration for this post.  

The door to unimaginable creativity opened up for me this month.

And I can't keep up.

The idea of KEEPING UP feels crummy, so I will keep it simple - I will keep IT alive and I will keep showing up...because as a wise man once said, commitment comes before success.  


So, I am committed to this write door to creation and I will keep showing up.  One door at a time.


What door opened for you today?

What are you committed to doing to bring your dreams into reality?

Here are the titles of those five unfinished Funny You Would Say That posts.  I'm curious which ones will make it back from Wonderland?

When a thing is wick, it will grow...
Energy Flows Where Attention Goes
Solving for X
Just call out my name
Inside the Intuitive's Studio





No comments:

Post a Comment